DAY TRIP TO THE WINELANDS : Robertson, Bonnivale, Montagu & Mcgregor
A full day tour of the Robertson Wine Valley
All wine enthusiasts, hop on-board for an entertaining & educational day tour that will enrich your understanding & appreciation for the unique art of wine making, to discover the story inside the bottle. This interactive tour showcase some of the most unique & must-do activities at 5 wine estates in the Robertson Wine Valley.
• Hotel pickup & drop-off offered
• Take a scenic transfer to Robertson. Approximate 2 hours drive from Cape Town.
• Welcome to Robertson. Hop onboard the Wine Valley Safari with an English local guide. German & Russian Interpreter available on request.
• Exclusive terrior and cellar tour. An exceptionally passionate winemaker will give you a good understanding of the areas terrior and wine-making process. Klue Wines / De Wetshof Wines / Springfield
• Taste the difference experience. Step down into a historic underground cellar for a vertical wine-tasting, paired with chocolate, fruit preserves, art and music. Discover the taste impact of crystal glass. Esona Boutique Wine.
• Lunch on the river. Enjoy a picnic-style lunch of local produce, on a relaxing boat cruise down the Breede River. Weather permitted. Viljoensdrift Wines.
• Discover the inner-winemaker in you Blend, bottle and label your very own wine creation to take home, as memorabilia of the wonderful day you have had in Robertson. Excelsior Wine Estate / Zandvliet Wine Estate.
• End the day with dessert. Select from a variety of wine and food pairing platters to enjoy at South Africa’s biggest family owned winery. Van Loveren Wine Estate / @FourCousins.