Live 4 Africa has just returned from an incredible life-changing Luxury Botswana safari experience!!
Why we love Botswana so much :
• Botswana is an incredible all year wildlife viewing destination, you will be spoilt with phenomenal wildlife sightings no matter when you go . Botswana you can expect 300 days of sunshine a year!
• Probably some of the best sunrises and sunsets in Africa ....the entire sky lights up in all sorts of reds, oranges, yellows and purples ....spectacular!
• An opportunity to participate in water and land-based safari activities: game drives, boat cruises, bush walks with experienced guides, a helicopter flight over the Delta, mokoro (dugout canoe) "cruise"... just wonderful to view the beautiful wildlife in this way.
• Easy access to some of the most remote lodges in the Wilderness via a light aircraft.
• Fantastic family destination.. there are a wide variety of family-friendly lodges with so many unique safari activities on offer.
• A photographers paradise due to the perfect light conditions, big open sky, colours of the wilderness....especially during the green season months Nov - end of April . You will have the opportunity to photograph a wide variety of wildlife, magical scenery and landscapes
• Botswana is an all-year-round destination, summer can become very hot however it is in the green season months that we can offer you fabulous Botswana safari rates without compromising on the quality of your Botswana safari experience . Green season months or low season months are generally from November to the end of April
• Botswana can easily be combined with incredible destinations in South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe. There is a direct flight from Kasane to Johannesburg and a direct flight from Cape -Town to Maun. Transfers to and from Zimbabwe and Zambia are offered via road from Kasane or quick light aircraft flight.